Startup SG Founder
Do you have a great innovative idea? Are you a first-time entrepreneur?
If yes, this $30,000 grant is for you!
Startup SG Founder aims to provide mentorship support and funding to first-time entrepreneurs with an innovative business idea. The scheme provides up to $30,000 by matching $3 to every $1 raised by the entrepreneur.
ImpacTech has been identified as Accredited Mentor Partner (AMP) for the Startup SG Founder grant.
Funding will be done via AMP. ImpacTech will select applicants based on the uniqueness of business concept, feasibility of business model, strength of management team, and potential market value. Upon successful application, ImpacTech will assist the startups with advice, learning programs and networking contacts.
Main applicant(s) must:
- Be a first-time entrepreneur & Singaporean Citizen / PR
- Must hold more than 30% equity in the company
- Be a key decision maker and commit full time to the company upon acceptance of grant
How To Apply
- Prepare a short business plan/presentation that clearly outlines your solution, the problem that you are solving and your business model
- Send to email@example.com an email with the subject “StartupSG Founder Application – <Your startup name>”. The email should include your presentation or business plan and your CV or a link to your LinkedIn page.
- We will invite relevant applicants for interview by the end of each month
The Startup Must:
- Be operating within six (6) months of incorporation at the point of application
- Have minimum 51% Singaporean Citizen/ PR shareholding in the company
- Have business activities conducted wholly or mainly in Singapore
- Have not received funding for the proposed business idea from another government organisation
- Proposed business idea must not be in the following list: cafes, nightclubs, lounges, bars, foot reflexology, massage parlours, beauty salons, gambling, prostitution, social escort, etc.